CAN meetings are in blue and Issue Area Group meetings are in red. Other community events are not colored.Category: C.A.N. Events Calendar
- Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 6:30 PM
- Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 4:00 PM
Neighborhood Housing and Community Development
Draft FY 2012-13 Action Plan Released
The City's Draft FY 2012-13 Action Plan, which describes community needs, resources, priorities for the City's housing, community development, economic development, and public services activities is published online for your viewing at http://austintexas.gov/page/reports-publications (scroll to Action Plans). The Action Plan serves as the City's application to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development for federal funding.
A public hearing before the Community Development Commission is scheduled Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 6:30 PM at Austin City Hall, 301 W. Second Street in the Board and Commissions Room. A public hearing before the Austin City Council will be held for the public to provide input at or after 4:00 PM on Thursday, June 14, 2012 at City Hall, 301 W. Second Street in Council Chambers.
The public is invited to review the Draft FY 2012-13 Action Plan from June 1, 2012, through July 2, 2012, online or at the following community locations:
- Austin Central Public Library, 800 Guadalupe (Central)
- Austin Resource Center for the Homeless, 500 East 7th Street (Central)
- East Austin Neighborhood Center, 211 Comal (East)
- Neighborhood Housing and Community Development Department, 1000 East 11th Street, Suite 200 (East)
- Rosewood-Zaragosa Neighborhood Center, 2800 Webberville Road (East)
- St. John's Neighborhood Center, 7500 Blessing (North East)
- AIDS Services of Austin, 7215 Cameron Road (North)
- Housing Authority of the City of Austin, 1124 S IH 35 (South)
- South Austin Neighborhood Center, 2508 Durwood (South)
- Pleasant Hill Library Branch, 211 East William Cannon (South)
For more information concerning the draft report, 30-day comment period and public hearing, NHCD staff may be reached at 974-3100 (voice) or 974-3102 (TDD) Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.