CAN meetings are in blue and Issue Area Group meetings are in red. Other community events are not colored.Category: C.A.N. Events Calendar
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Health Care Reform in Texas: What Does it Mean to You?
You are invited to the 2012 Southwest Regional Patient Advocacy Leadership Summit, Health Care Reform in Texas: What Does is Mean for You?, to be held on March 29, 2012 from 8:30 am to 2:00 p.m. in downtown Austin. The summit is free and will provide you with:
- The basics of how health care is funded in Texas,
- Information about Medicaid and how it impacts your life,
- An understanding of the current opportunities and barriers facing health care in Texas,
- The role you can play in influencing the changing health care environment,
- Cutting-edge information and resources, and
- Networking opportunities and dialogue with your peers and thought leaders.
- To register please email email@example.com by March 22.