CAN meetings are in blue and Issue Area Group meetings are in red. Other community events are not colored.Category: C.A.N. Events Calendar
- Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 6, 2012 - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 7, 2012 - 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
CAMPO 2035 Plan Community Meetings
Several revisions are proposed to two of CAMPO's planning documents and we want to know what you think about the requested changes.
The CAMPO 2035 Regional Transportation Plan guides development of the transportation system in Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis, and Williamson Counties. Adopted in May 2010, the Plan contains roadway, transit, bicycle, and pedestrian projects that, when implemented, will address the region's transportation needs. The Plan currently identifies about $28 billion of transportation projects and programs through the year 2035.
- Proposed Changes: Adding 6 roadway projects and 2 transit projects as well as updating information on various projects (i.e.dates, costs, project limits) and modifying plan text to define minor amendments.
The Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is the document that identifies which federally-funded projects are proposed to be undertaken in a four-year time period. CAMPO is currently operating under the FYs 2011-2014 TIP and is transitioning to the FYs 2013-2016 TIP.
- Draft FYs 2013-2016 TIP: Lists about $1.1 billion of transportation improvements in the five-county CAMPO region.
- Proposed Changes to current TIP: Adding 15 transit projects.
community meeting or the public hearing (see below). The on-line questionnaire will be open through the end of the comment period at the March 19th public hearing.
Community Meetings, 5:30 to 7:00 P.M.
- Thursday, February 23rd - Lockhart City Hall, Council Chambers, 308 West San Antonio Street, Lockhart
- Tuesday, February 28th - Williamson County Courthouse,710 S. Main Street, Georgetown (moved from Georgetown City Hall)
- Wednesday, February 29th - Bastrop County Courthouse, Annex, 804 Pecan Street, Bastrop
- Thursday, March 1st - San Marcos City Activity Center, 501 East Hopkins Street, San Marcos
- Tuesday, March 6th - One Texas Center, Room 325, 505 Barton Springs Road, Austin. Webinar Available - Details at CAMPOTexas.org
- Wednesday, March 7th - TxDOT-Austin District, Building 7, 7901 North I-35, Austin
- Monday, March 19th - Joe C. Thompson Center, 2405 East Campus Drive, Austin
Para ajustes especiales por discapacidad o para interpretación de idiomas, llame al 512-974-2275.